Saturday 3 September 2011

Master Cleanse 10-Day Organic Kit with Free MC book

Master Cleanse 10-Day Organic Kit with Free MC book

  • All ingredients needed for the minimum 10 days of the Master Cleanse/Lemonade Diet (except lemons)
  • Now with a free copy of the 160 page Master Cleanse Book: Lose Weight, Have More Energy & Be Happier in 10 Days by Peter Glickman, published in seven languages!
  • Includes hard to find organic Grade B maple syrup
  • Everything for one person - conveniently packaged

Important Information

Indications
Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women, children, and people undergoing chemotherapy or recovering from surgery.

Now with a free copy of the 160 page Master Cleanse Book: Lose Weight, Have More Energy & Be Happier in 10 Days by Peter Glickman, published in seven languages! 64 oz. of certified organic grade B maple syrup (the minimum 6 drinks a day for 10 days), cayenne pepper (enough for more than 100 drinks!), non-iodized sea salt (enough for 28 days), herbal laxative tea (enough for 16 nights), and herbal mint tea (enough for more than 10 days). [The bottle and probiotics shown in the photo are optional, additional cost items.] Suppliers sometimes run short, so the brands of maple syrup, tea, and/or cayenne pepper may be different from those pictured above. (You'll have to supply your own lemons and purified or spring water, of course.)
 
This review is from: Master Cleanse 10-Day Organic Kit with Free MC book (Health and Beauty)
I did the Master Cleanse for 20 days and this kit had everything I needed for a great price and at Amazon's very low shipping cost it was a great deal. These are the highest quality products recommended and while you may certainly deviate, I chose to follow the advice of thousands of others (catalogued in Peter Glickman's book, Lose Weight, Have More Energy & Be Happier in 10 Days) who had already done the Master Cleanse. You may find these products in high quality health food stores in big cities (though probably not at this package deal!). I live in a rural area and so obtaining these items online was more convenient for me.
 
This review is from: Master Cleanse 10-Day Organic Kit with Free MC book (Health and Beauty)
I did The Master Cleanse for 10 days about 6 months ago and I can tell you it really works. I felt great! I am now living in an extremely remote place and tried to do this again but failed after the first couple of days, but I think it was because I wasn't using the prescribed ingredients. I couldn't find Senna tea, so I used laxative pills. I had sea salt, but not the right kind, and I also didn't have Grade B organic maple syrup, just regular Grade A. I am wanting to try this again, so this time I'm ordering this kit, which seems like a fair price since it includes everything you need. Only thing I have to say about this kit is that you could probably use more like 80 oz. of syrup, not 64.

Overall, give this cleanse a fair shot and I promise you will not be disappointed! Master Cleanse 10-Day Organic Kit with Free MC book

No comments:

Post a Comment