Thursday 21 February 2013

Dieting and Diet Recovery




54 of 56 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow and quick results!
When I bought this book (Dieting For Dummies)I was a little skeptical whether or not it was worth the money. I have read numerous books on dieting,weight loss and I never really understood what they were trying to teach, but this one really hit the nail on the head, so to speak.It shows you how to cut back safely and how not to cut too much and why. It also explains in easy terms why your body...
 
 

Diet Recovery 2: Restoring Mind and Metabolism from Dieting, Weight Loss, Exercise, and Healthy Food

 For all of the years I've dedicated to studying health and nutrition, tens of thousands of dollars I've spent on courses and certifications, books, supplements, nutrition coaches, naturaopaths, etc. - the worse my health became. This book made me sad because the single most significant contribution to my health came via a $0.99 book on Amazon. A book most health gurus will not accept because it challenges their belief system.

It pains me to think of the women (& men) on detoxes, juice cleanses, paleo, low carb, calorie restriction, etc. - suffering numerous health issues just to obtain/maintain a six pack or a slim figure. And society congratulates them for looking thin. "You must be healthy" they say, Even though they have no sex drive, no energy, can't sleep at night, cold hands & feet, headaches, mood swings, can't focus, depressed and obsessive thoughts. That's not health & wellness. It's time for a change and the first step is Matt's book - Eat for Heat and Diet Recovery 2.
Thank you so much Matt for your work, and for going against the crowd!

 
 
Adrianne Curry Uses The Flex Belt

No comments:

Post a Comment