Friday 28 October 2011

The Abs Diet for Women Exercise DVD

Adrianne Curry Uses The Flex BeltThe Abs Diet for Women Exercise DVD

(Please see The Abs Diet for Women Workout.)

At first, I tried doing the exercises via reading about them in the book in real-time (i.e. DURING my workout) but soon discovered that for me, this was too cumbersome (the going back and forth between exercising and reading). Once I got the DVD, though, following the exercise portion of the Abs Diet became a BREEZE and I was able to see how to interchange activities with other (more personally motivating) activities that have the same effects. (Please see the Abs Diet for Women book to see the recommended schedule for interspersing strength training with abs work with cardio and with what the author refers to as an “interval workout”).

Regarding the exercise DVD, I find abs workout #1 and the strength training routine to be efficient (read: “timely”) and highly doable, though it did take me a few days to build up the stamina to complete all the reps of the strength training routine.

Items 2-6 below explain how I’ve been using a variety of products and exercises to accomplish the Abs Diet weekly exercise schedule, which COORDINATES abs work, strength training, cardio, and “interval workouts.” (Again, please see the book to learn about interval workouts).


The Additional Exercise Products/Items I Use Besides the Abs Diet Workout DVD:
2. The Bean and its DVD (NOTES: great, great stretching routine [because flexibility, i.e. having an OPEN body, is a part of fitness]; great abs workout; great total body workout that includes dumbbell work)

Fitness need addressed: high on strength training, high on abs work, slight cardio

(Please see The Bean Elite Kit Ultimate Abdominal Exerciser, Including Guide and Pump. IMPORTANT NOTE: I have the original version of the Bean that is simply shaped like a kidney bean, and if you do a search for the Bean at Amazon, you will find other packages that include stretch bands, I believe.)

3. The Cableflex (NOTES: compact and great for travel; strength training and cardio at once; has kicked my butt but in a good and gentle way that was "under my control"; love how the sets are relatively short, but just repeated [which the result that I don’t get discouraged because I know I can finish each set]; and, the instructor is INCREDIBLY understanding and motivating)

Fitness need addressed: high on strength training, abs work, high on cardio

(Please see http://www.cableflex.com/)High Quality Gt Media Abs Diet For Women Workout Type Dvd Fitness Special Interest Dolby Digital Stereo Ntsc

4. a jump rope and the RopeSport Basic Program DVD Workout

Fitness need addressed: high on cardio, perfect to use for an interval workout, hits the abs some

(Please see the final, listed product, as of 02/06/10, at the webpage http://www.gofit.net/jump-ropes.php)

5. Rock Your Body with Jamie King (a hip-hop inspired workout that replaces my old one, which was the Grind Workout: Fitness with Flava, which had a good stretching routine and which, when performed vigorously, was a good, fun cardio workout).........Click Here!

Fitness need addressed: from the small part I’ve done of this, cardio; the need to just have fun with it (i.e. regarding exercise and fitness)

(Please see Jamie King- Rock Your Body.)

No comments:

Post a Comment